Friday, July 23, 2010

Last day

Our last full day. . . It has been ten days of quality time spent with my daughter and granddaughter. We all agree it has been very restful. We have had a lot of laughs (mostly at my expense).

I’m not the sharpest tack in the box when it comes to technology, especially computers. Stacy teaches computers to elementary children. This week she has been teaching me a few things about maintaining a web site. Do you think this makes this trip a tax deduction? LOL

We had breakfast in the condo, lunch at Sanibel CafĂ© and for Shelby’s benefit, dinner was from Schnapper’s Hots. She loves that place!

It has been a lot fun doing this trip report, but I don’t think I will ever do it again. In the future I will try to comment and encourage trip reports I read, not just be a silent lurker.

Thank you to everyone who has read our trip report.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Sweet Pea!
    Thanks for the advise! Peg is being tested, for the tick illness you mentioned... Thank you...And, about the 'Rest of the Story'... Oh boy... God has been workin' on me!.... Ahhh Blessings...
    Take care!
    My Love to Ya!
    Barb C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue...do you have another blog? I don't see any on your profile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gayle, I didn't know I had THIS blog! LOL

    I am so ignorant. . . When we were in Sanibel last summer we decided to do a trip report for a forum I follow - The Best of Sanibel Captiva. I didn't realize that my computer teacher daughter had set it up in blog form!

    I wish I had the discipline to do a blog, but I don't. And I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was checking to see if you had been posting and I had missed them. :) I know I see you on Facebook all the time, but wanted to wish you a blessed new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog, My Old Historic House and especially thanks for being a follower. I am you're newest as well. I am so glad I am meeting up with people from Mo. My Grandfather lived in Mexico and I have a lot of Aunts and Cousins there. The Early family. I do not get to see them often.Have a great day and stay cool. Richard

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was good to hear from you, thanks for stopping by. Richard at My Old Historic house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue! I saw you on Janice's blog. You work at Jim's antique shop don't you? I go in there when in Mexico. I am from Mexico and my mom, Mary Cline, lives there. Come visit me on my blog. :) Gina

    ReplyDelete